Postpartum Doulas in Metro Detroit
Our Support, Your Story
When you bring your baby home you want everything to be perfect for your precious little one, yet decoding baby cries, encountering your postpartum body, making time for self care and giving time to your relationship on little sleep can make putting together the best version of yourself feel impossible.
Cue the postpartum doula! Your personal parent and baby care expert ready to support your family and provide real time attention to the aspects that matter most to your early parenting experience.
When you invest in a postpartum doula, you invest in yourself and your family. Our trained and trusted postpartum doulas have extensive knowledge of topics relating to postpartum, parenting and infant care so that we can cater a nourishing and gentle transition that’s unique to your family.
When you enlist the services of our Metro Detroit Postpartum Doulas your family will benefit from:
- Expert tips to ease anxiety when it comes to baby care basics
- Tools from a seasoned pro to help calm and soothe your little one (and you!).
- Breastfeeding assistance and troubleshooting (we know when it’s time to call in one of our vetted lactation experts)
- Familiarize caregivers with feeding cues and feeding methods
- Support for high needs babies
- Routines and care for multiples
Self Care for Mom
- Supporting normal recovery from vaginal birth and cesarean birth and recognizing abnormal healing.
- Recognizing baby blues and postpartum mood disorders
- Built in childcare so you can take care of the person who cares for your family – YOU!
Overnight Support (aka Night Nanny)
- Track sleep patterns, implement sleep shaping and healthy sleep habits to your baby’s night time routine.
- Keeping you and your baby safe during night time feedings
- Helping parents get some sleep!
- Helping caregivers bond through babywearing
- Supporting older siblings as they transitions into their new role
- Supporting various parenting styles
- Meal and grocery preparations
From the moment you engage our services, you can be sure that your postpartum doula will provide you with exceptional care so that you can be at your best for your family, yourself, and your baby.